Snowden Pond at Montpelier is a small community of colonial homes nestled in a rural zone of Prince George’s County, south of Laurel, Maryland. It’s proximity to the Patuxent Wildlife Refuge and Beltsville Agriculture Research Center create the ambience of wooded country space, yet residents enjoy convenient access to three major metropolitan areas.
Tips for Autumn Leaf Collections
- After Halloween, put your pumpkin, straw or hay to the curb to be collected with your yard trim on Mon, Nov 5th, Nov 12th, and Nov 19th. Please remove any loose decorations, artificial lighting and inorganic materials.
- Gather leaves and yard trim in a heavy-duty reusable container or paper bag. Plastic bags will not be accepted with organic materials.
- Limbs collected curbside must be securely tied in bundles and cannot exceed four (4) feet in length and three (3) inches in diameter.
For more information contact County Click 3-1-1.
Discover your Home’s Cost Savings Potential
Use the Home Energy Profile tool to get a comprehensive analysis of your home’s energy use and identify cost savings. The tool features:
- An energy ranking for your home
- Personalized recommendations for upgrades
- An energy savings estimate
- Information on available appliance rebates
- and more
Visit WashingtonGasRebates.com/Profile to get started.
2018 Healthcare Symposium
9-4pm on November 3rd
At Prince George's Community College (301 Largo Rd, Largo, MD 20774)
The source for all official HOA communications is through the U.S. Post Office from Sentry Management Company. For convenience, a member volunteer maintains this website with links to the Sentry Resident Portal and the unofficial Snowden Pond Facebook and Twitter accounts. Residents are encouraged to share photos and tweets with the understanding that privacy is not guaranteed when using the unofficial communication channels.